Saturday, February 14, 2015

Lauren's Love List

Since it's Valentine's Day, a day all about LOVE, I decided to write my love list.  I've been thinking about this for a few days, so here are 50 things Lauren loves (some of these things are material things, some are not, and this list is not necessarily in order):

1.) My dear husband
2.) My puppy wuppy Kato
3.) My immediate family-Mommy, Daddy, and Sissy
4.) My extended family-The Watkins' and the Harts
5.) My in-laws
6.) My in-law extended family-The Eders and the Siegels
7.) Mexican Food
8.) Jesus
9.) The beach
10.) Going on vacation to anywhere, but my absolute fav vacations are cruises
11.) Road trips
12.) Disney World
12.) Social media
13. ) The Pioneer Woman (seriously-new life goal: Be the Pioneer Woman, think Ben is up for cattle ranching?)
14.) Snuggles
15.) Scarves
16.) Apple products
17.) Blogging
18.) Cupcakes-making and consuming
19.) Christmas
20.) Spring
21.) The weather in North Carolina
22.) Babies
23.) Gymnastics
24.) Boots (NOT snow boots. Cute boots.)
25.) Cooking
26.) Baking
27.) Kisses from Kato
28.) Spending time with the ones I love
29.) The Louisville Cardinals
30.) Summertime
31.) Swimming pools
32.) Country music
33.) Driving while listening to country music
34.) The movie Titanic
35.) The movie Mean Girls
36.) The movie My Girl
37.) Going to the movies (I'm sensing a theme)
38.) Playing Call of Duty
39.) Pizza
40.) Fruit
41.) Waking up next to my husband
42.) Taylor Swift
43.) Watching IndyCar races
44.) Road tripping to IndyCar races, especially with my Dad
45.) Girl talk with my Mom & Sister
46.) Skinny jeans
47.) Painting my nails
48.) Starbucks (I know I'm such a basic white girl. Not ashamed)
49.) Going out to dinner with people I love
50.) Buffalo wings
51.) Weddings
52.) New friends
53.) Friendly neighbors
54.) Sim City on my iPad
55.) Fruity girly cocktails
56.) Fruity cheerleader beer
57.) Budweiser
58.) Getting dressed up
59.) Lifelong friends




Okay 59 things I love.  That was not a hard list to come up with, and there are so many more things I could add.  I know I have a really blessed life, to be able to easily come up with so many things that I love. #Blessed.   :) :) Happy Valentine's Day! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment