Sunday, October 23, 2011

My First Blog?

So I'd like to start a blog.  Why? Because I LOVE reading other people's blogs about their lives.  But I have a little problem.  I don't feel like my life is very interesting, and I don't think I have much to write about.  But I'll try.  Things I might be able to write about:
Cooking adventures-I am just learning to cook, and I love it!
Work-My job is fun and interesting, so maybe I can share a story or two
My husband-He works as an engineer, and volunteers on a  f2000 race team.  Could be interesting...
What really grinds my gears-We love Family Guy.
Running/Exercising-I have a degree in Exercise Science, and my job is directly involved in that, so I exercise every day.  Or at least try. Sometimes it gets difficult.

I think that's a good start!  Here's a picture from my wedding  (which was the best day of my life btw):

No comments:

Post a Comment